1. The customer will enter a confidential password and receive a WorldboxUSA account number when registering for a new account with WorldboxUSA. The customer shall maintain the security and confidentiality of the password. The customer is responsible for all directions, orders, notifications, expenses incurred or other actions that may occur through use of the customer's account. The customer must immediately alert WorldboxUSA of any fraudulent, unauthorized, illegal or suspicious use of the service or any other breach of security or unauthorized or illegal activity that is reasonably suspected by the customer.
2. If the customer refuses to accept mail, packages or parcels from WorldboxUSA mailed or forwarded to the customer pursuant to this agreement, Worldbox may return the mail or package to the original sender and charge the customer for any return postage and all other fees and expenses reasonably incurred by WorldboxUSA in connection with such returns. Upon the request of WorldboxUSA, the customer must sign for or otherwise acknowledge its acceptance of all packages and parcels sent to the customer by WorldboxUSA.
3. WorldboxUSA will NOT accept parcels or packages delivered on a COD (Cash on Delivery) basis.
4. WorldboxUSA will not accept parcels or packages for individuals other than the customer.
5. WorldboxUSA cannot be held responsible for the contents of any package.
6. WorldboxUSA cannot be held responsible for goods lost in transit between the Supplier and the WorldboxUSA Warehouse facility.
7. The customer will take all reasonable measures to ensure that goods are correctly addressed to their WorldboxUSA address.
8. The customer is responsible for declaring the correct valuation of each item for the purpose of Duty and Tax payments. Shipments may be inspected at any time by import customs authorities and shipments with incorrect valuations may be held at customs or subject to penalties.
9. When the customer requests packages to be shipped and has paid shipping charges and storage costs (if incurred), WorldboxUSA will forward the shipment to the customer's home country and deliver it to a verfied paypal addresses given at Registration.
10. WorldboxUSA will make every reasonable effort to deliver the shipment according to their regular delivery schedules, but these are not guaranteed and do not form part of the contract. WorldboxUSA is not liable for any damage or loss caused by delays.
11.WorldboxUSA will provide the customer, as an Exporter, with a delivery address at The WorldboxUSA Export facility.
12.WorldboxUSA will receive deliveries on behalf of the customer to this address in good faith.
13. Every shipment is transported on a limited liability basis, relating to direct loss only and limited to US$100 per shipment. All other types of loss or damage are excluded (including, but not limited to, lost profits, income, consequential loss, interest or future business). Extra insurance will be offered to the customer at the time of shipping.
14. WorldboxUSA is not liable for any loss or damage arising out of circumstances beyond WorldboxUSA's control. These include, but are not limited to:
* Deliveries at the Export facility;
* An Act of God, for example earthquake, cyclone, storm, flood, fog;
* Force Majeure, for example war, plane crash or embargo;
* Any defect or characteristic related to the nature of the shipment, even if known to WorldboxUSA;
* Riot, civil commotion or industrial action;
* Damage to, or erasure of, electronic or photographic images, data or recordings due to electrical or magnetic interference.
15. WorldboxUSA reserves the right to refuse delivery if the goods are obviously damaged or prohibited and will return the goods to the sender. WorldboxUSA will notify the customer if damaged or prohibited goods are returned to the sender.
16. WorldboxUSA will store packages for the customer, free of charge, for a period of 30 days from the date received at our warehouse facility.
17. After 30 days in storage, each package will incur a charge of $1.00 per day (maximum $5.00 per day) which will be payable by the customer at the time of requesting shipment. If Items are consolidated and ready to ship, that shipment is considered 1 package and nothing else can be added or removed from that package.
18. After 60 days WorldboxUSA will cancel all discounts offered on the shipment. The user will then be required to pay regular UPS Worldwide Express retail rates for shipping plus thirty days of storage fees.
19. After 90 days in storage, WorldboxUSA reserve the right to release, dispose of, or sell a package without incurring any liability whatsoever to the customer or anyone else.
20. Shipping charges are as shown on the UPS website minus 25%. Dimentional weight may apply on bulky, lightweight packages.
21. The customer agrees to obey all applicable laws and regulations in effect in the country from which the goods are shipped, and in the country in which the goods are received.
22. The customer will not use WorldboxUSA to either receive or send illegal, hazardous or dangerous materials, prohibited goods or controlled substances. The customer will be responsible for any penalties or fines resulting from a violation of this condition.
23. WorldboxUSA, or any company acting on their behalf has the right to open and inspect any shipment, or part thereof, for security purposes, without prior notice to the customer.
24. In the case of loss or damage of all or part of a shipment, WorldboxUSA will process claims directly with UPS. If UPS grants the claim, WorldboxUSA will promptly forward the payment to the shipper via Paypal.
25. WorldboxUSA may terminate the customer's membership if the terms and conditions in this agreement are violated.
26. WorldboxUSA reserves the right to change or modify service charges at any time.
27. WorldboxUSA reserves the right to change, modify or otherwise alter these terms and conditions anytime. The customer is advised to review the terms and conditions periodically.
28. NEW USPS REGULATIONS - Form 1583 - All new customers must complete USPS Form 1583 in order to receive shipments from USPS. WorldboxUSA will not accept mail from USPS unless we receive Form 1583, authorizing WorldboxUSA to accept packages on your behalf. This is a one-time requirement by the USA government and we can’t waive it. Once you complete the USPS Form 1583, please sign and upload here
WE DO NOT NEED THIS FORM IF YOU'RE SHIPPING VIA FEDEX, UPS, DHL OR OTHER CARRIERS FROM THE VENDOR. WE ONLY NEED THIS FORM TO RECEIVE PACKAGES SHIPPED FROM VENDORS VIA USPS.
Most vendors allow you can select the shipping carrier at the checkout process on their website. Select any carrier other than USPS, and you will not need to provide us with this form.
For clarification, these are the steps you need to complete on the USPS Sample 1583 before using USPS to ship from Vendors to your suite at WorldboxUSA